Bowing The Knee To Jesus Christ Begins Here And Now.

Genesis 44:1-34
God is fulfilling His purpose: ‘the brothers fell before Joseph to the ground’(14; 37:7,10). God’s purpose is moving towards its ultimate fulfilment: ‘that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow’(Philippians 2:10). As God’s purpose moves forward, the brothers are being changed from men who sold their brother into slavery to men who will welcome him again as their long-lost brother (37:28; 45:15). God wants to change us - ‘Jesus, You are changing me, By Your Spirit You're making me like You. Jesus, You're transforming me, That Your loveliness may be seen in all I do.You are the potter and I am the clay. Help me to be willing to let You have Your way. Jesus, You are changing me, as I let You reign supreme within my heart’(Mission Praise, 389). Bowing the knee to Jesus Christ begins here and now.
_________________
Blessings in Christ
Christ in all the Scriptures
http://christinallthescriptures.blogspot.com